TERMS & CONDITIONS
2. SMO SEO Services Pvt Ltd. will carry out work only where an agreement is provided either by email, telephone, mail or fax. SMO SEO Services Pvt ltd. Will carry out work only for clients who are 18 years of age or above.is An ‘order’ deemed to be a written or verbal contract between SMO SEO Services Pvt Ltd. and the client, this includes telephone and email agreements.
3. The Client: The company or individual requesting the services of SMO SEO Services Pvt Ltd.
4. SMO SEO Services Pvt Ltd. will not be liable or become involved in any disputes between the site owner and their clients and cannot be held responsible for any wrong doing on the part of a site owner.
5. The website, graphics and any programming code remain the property of SMO SEO Services Pvt Ltd. until all outstanding accounts are paid in full.
6. Whilst every endeavour will be made to ensure that the website and any scripts or programs are free of errors, SMO SEO Services Pvt Ltd. cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction, the website or any part of it.
7. Any scripts ,cgi applications, php scripts, or software (unless specifically agreed) written by SMO SEO Services Pvt Ltd. remain the copyright of SMO SEO Services Pvt Ltd. and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of SMO SEO Services Pvt Ltd..
8. SMO SEO Services Pvt Ltd. will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the unavailability of the site, its servers, software or any material provided by its agents.
9. Once a website has been designed and completed the final balance of payment is then due in accordance with our payments terms. There are no exceptions to this, i.e. if the client decides they no longer want the site, as they have commissioned the work and paid a deposit they are still obliged to pay for the work that has been done. Non-payment will result in legal action being taken if necessary.
10. SMO SEO Services Pvt Ltd. will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
11. The SMO SEO SERVICES Pvt Ltd is not responsible for changes made to the Web site by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings or web development of the Client’s Web site
12. Any additions to the brief will be carried out at the discretion of SMO SEO Services Pvt Ltd. and where no charge is made by SMO SEO Services Pvt Ltd. for such additions, SMO SEO Services Pvt Ltd. accept no responsibility to ensure such additions are error free and reserve the right to charge an according amount for any correction to these or further additions.
13. Whilst ever. and the client; this includes telephone and email agreements.
14. SMO SEO Services Pvt Ltd. shall not be responsible for delays or failure of performance from Internet Service Provider delivery problems or failure, or any communication or delivery problems associated with Client’s receipt of the Account Service data. SMO SEO Services Pvt Ltd. shall not be responsible for acts or causes beyond their control, including but not limited to: acts of God, strikes, lockouts, communications line or equipment failures, power failures, earthquakes, or other disasters.
15. SMO SEO Services Pvt Ltd. cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client. We reserve the right to refuse any material of a copyrighted nature unless adequate proof is given of permission to use such material.